Friday, April 29, 2016

Prenatal / Pregnancy Massage in Melbourne



I have tried a few pregnancy massage at Kuala Lumpur *including Clarins* (back home), Hepburn Springs (during babymoon) & Melbourne (CBD) and fortunately I found one that I really enjoy and indulge myself into it. 


I was there at Body Freedom Urban Spa Retreat (South Melbourne) during my 34weeks pregnant (the 1st time) & was wondering n worried how comfortable I'd be during the massage.

But hey, they prepared lots of fluffy pillow & support. I was super comfy all the time. 
It's the best pregnancy massage I ever had.
I can't help to go back for more because it really help w relieving backache, stiff neck, swelling & gives me better sleep and relaxation after that. It fully relaxes my body till I fall into deep sleep.. 😴 


I had 120mins each visit and would strongly recommend Jess (masseur) if you're going for one. Please look into your emails as I received a $20 voucher after my first visit and I used it for my 2nd massage.. 

怀孕很累 尤其到最后的几个星期 睡眠不好 腰酸背痛 呼吸困难等等
真的很建议妈妈们 去宠一宠自己 呵呵




No comments: